We have sold thousands of Granite Grabbers and have done many hours of research into many of the things that can go wrong with installation. We include a very detailed instruction sheet to help make the installation a success. Other sellers do not provide this information
Simple, Fast, Secure - Not only is the Granite Grabber system simple and easy to install, it takes only minutes to position and adhere to the counter-top. Once installed, the exclusive Granite Grabber adhesive sets within 5 minutes and forms a permanent bond within 1 hour.
Vibration Resistant - The unique Granite Grabber system provides a strong, secure vibration resistant solution that does not compromise the integrity of the solid surface counter-top. No more unsecured,tipping Dishwasher No unsightly wood glued underneath your finished counter-tops No drilling into that expensive counter-top or beautiful cabinetry.
NO GLUE NO DRILL NO MESS SIMPLE LASTING SECURE
HOW IT WORKS Granite Grabbers worked to develop an adhesive tape, capable of adhering permanently to the various rough and unfinished surfaces found on the bottom of Granite and other solid surface counter-tops. The one piece aluminum Granite Grabber system, includes a built in threaded nut to accept the supplied machine screw, so the hole will never strip out as many times as the Dishwasher may need to be removed and reset.
The end result is a super low profile, one piece bracket, capable of being installed with NO DRILLING, NO GLUING, NO MESS.
1. Fully clean the mounting area on the underside of the counter-top using an alcohol based solution
2. Open the dishwasher door to expose the dishwasher mounting brackets.
3. Install the Granite Grabber TM adhesive tabs, with the supplied set screw, to each of the dishwasher mounting brackets.
4. Once installed to the dishwasher, peel back a corner of the RED protective liner to provide for easier removal once underneath the counter-top.
5. With the Granite Grabber TM adhesive tabs installed to the dishwasher, position the dishwasher underneath the counter-top to the correct depth, and left to right adjustment. Once the dishwasher is in position, completely remove the RED liner.
6. FIRMLY hand press the Granite Grabber adhesive tabs to the counter-top and hold for a 30 second count. Then with the clamping aid available for purchase, or with your own clamping aid, clamp the Granite Grabber TM adhesive tabs in place for 5 minutes. Once 5 minutes has elapsed, the Granite Grabber TM bond is set and will cure to its permanent bond in 1 hour.
Includes 2 brackets per order.